Cookies are files sent by web servers to web browsers, and stored by the web browsers.
The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables a web server to identify and track web browsers.
The martinezechevarria.com site uses the following cookies:
- Cookies __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz: these are the cookies that the service uses Google Analytics, Google brand feature Inc. The use of these cookies allows us to see where it comes from a visitor, the time that visitor remains in our web site, the pages you visit, etc. It is a tracking cookie.
To block or delete the cookies that have been installed in your computer you can do so by checking the options of the browser installed on your computer.
PFor example you can find information on how to do that in the case that you use as your browser:
- Firefox desde aquí: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome desde aquí: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer desde aquí: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari desde aquí: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera desde aquí: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
THE COMPANY is not responsible for the misuse that the users may experience from its website, or from viruses or other elements that could exist and cause damage to computer systems, electronic documents or files of the users of its web or the web of third parties.