- M&A and corporate law
- Banking and Finance
- Alternative stock exchange market and Real Estate Investment Trusts (REIT)
- Litigation and International Business
- Administrative, Regulatory and Energy
- Labour Law and Social Security
- Inheritance and Family Law
- Criminal and Corporate Compliance
- Sport & Entertainment
- New Technologies & Industrial and Intellectual Property Law
- Real Estate and Town Planning
- Corporate, Commercial Contracting and Corporate Governance
- Maritime Law and Transport
- Insolvency and Restructuring
Multilateral trading systems, such as BME Growth (formerly MAB) or Euronext Access, are markets specially designed for the listing of SMEs and listed real estate investment trusts (REIT, or SOCIMI in Spanish), which provide essential factors for growth and improved business competitiveness such as international visibility, access to alternative financing, prestige, professionalisation and objective valuation of the business, among others, as well as facilitating compliance with tax requirements for REITs.
We have extensive experience in providing legal advice on the incorporation of companies in multilateral markets. We have successfully led numerous projects, aimed at both the Spanish and European markets, a success that is a mere reflection of the good practice of our entrepreneurs, who are the real protagonists. For example, we have offered legal advice on the incorporation of “GENERAL DE GALERÍAS COMERCIALES, SOCIMI, S.A.” to the MAB, with a value of 2,054 million euros upon its incorporation, as well as the incorporation of the first Spanish REIT and SME to Euronext Access Paris and the incorporation of the first Andalusian REIT and SME to the same market.